1. Definition and nature of personal data
When you use the Trace For Good software or website (hereinafter: the "Solution"), we may ask you to provide us with personal data concerning you.
The term "personal data" refers to all data that can identify an individual directly or indirectly, by aggregating several data, which corresponds to your name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, data relating to your transactions through the Solution, data entered by our customers (hereinafter : the "Clients") in the context of their use of the Solution, in particular your date and place of birth, nationality, gender, place of work, job held and any other information that we may request from you and that you may choose to communicate to us about yourself.
In this respect, we would like to inform you that we comply with the current version of the French Data Protection Act (Law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978), as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms.
We draw your attention to the fact that we are only responsible for our use of your personal data, to the exclusion of any other collection and processing carried out directly by our Clients in the context of their use of the Solution. Clients are solely and exclusively responsible for complying with their legal and declaratory obligations in the context of the processing of your personal data that they carry out themselves, with their own means and for their own needs.
3. Identity of the person responsible for collecting and processing the data
The company responsible for collecting and processing your personal data is Trace For Good, SAS, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under no. 911 576 957, with its registered office at 27 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris (hereinafter referred to as "We")
4. Collection and processing of personal data
Your personal data is collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- Manage your access to and use of certain services accessible on the Solution.
- Carry out operations relating to the management of customers concerning contracts, orders, invoices, and follow-up of customer relations.
- To build up a file of registered members, users, customers and prospects.
- To send newsletters, solicitations and promotional messages.
If you do not wish to do so, we give you the opportunity to refuse to do so when your data is collected:
- To draw up commercial and traffic statistics for our services.
- Organise competitions, lotteries and all promotional operations, excluding online gambling subject to the approval of the Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne.
- To manage the management of people's opinions on products, services or content
- To manage any unpaid bills and disputes relating to the use of our products and services
- To respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
When collecting your personal data, we will inform you whether certain data is mandatory or optional. We will also inform you of the possible consequences of not answering.
5. Recipient of the data collected
Only the staff of our company, the services responsible for control (auditors in particular) and our subcontractors will have access to your personal data.
Your personal data may also be used by public bodies, exclusively to meet our legal obligations, by judicial officers, by ministerial officers and by bodies responsible for debt collection.
6. Transfer of personal data
Your personal data will not be transferred, rented or exchanged to third parties
7. Duration of storage of personal data
Concerning data relating to the management of customers and prospects:
Your personal data will not be kept beyond the period strictly necessary for the management of our commercial relationship with you. However, the data that makes it possible to establish proof of a right or a contract, or that must be kept in order to comply with a legal obligation, will be kept for the period provided for by the law in force.
With regard to any prospecting operations aimed at customers, their data may be kept for a period of three years from the end of the commercial relationship.
Personal data relating to a prospect, who is not a customer, may be kept for a period of three years from the date of collection or the last contact from the prospect.
At the end of this three-year period, we may contact you again to find out whether you wish to continue receiving commercial solicitations:
- The information used to take into account your right of objection is kept for a minimum of three years from the date of exercise of the right of objection
Concerning audience measurement statistics :
- The information stored in the users' terminal or any other element used to identify the users and allowing their traceability or frequentation will not be kept beyond thirteen (13) months.
We inform you that we take all necessary precautions and appropriate organisational and technical measures to preserve the security, integrity and confidentiality of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorised third parties.
Cookies are text files, often encrypted, stored in your browser. They are created when a user's browser loads a particular website: the website sends information to the browser, which then creates a text file. Each time the user returns to the same site, the browser retrieves this file and sends it to the website's server.
Two types of cookies can be distinguished, which have different purposes:
Technical cookies and advertising cookies.
Technical cookies are used throughout your browsing experience to facilitate your browsing and to perform certain functions. A technical cookie may, for example, be used to remember the answers entered in a form or the user's preferences regarding the language or layout of a website, where such options are available.
Advertising cookies may be created not only by the website on which the user is browsing, but also by other websites displaying advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page displayed. These cookies can be used for targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on the user's browsing habits.
We use technical cookies. These are stored in your browser for a period of thirteen (13) months.
We do not use advertising cookies. However, if we were to use them in the future, we would inform you in advance and you would be given the opportunity to deactivate the cookies if necessary.
We would like to remind you that you can refuse to accept cookies by configuring your browser. However, such a refusal could prevent the proper functioning of the Solution.
11. Access to your personal data
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you have the right to obtain communication and, if necessary, rectification or deletion of the data concerning you, through online access to your file.
You may also contact :firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 27 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris
It is recalled that any person may, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning him/her.
13. Entry into force